Search This Blog

Saturday 11 August 2012

Matching Bedroom Furniture?

Hi everyone so today I just wanted to ask you all a question, do you like to match your bedroom furniture or do you like to shake things up and mix and match your bedroom furniture?

Personally I like to match my furniture which will be evident in the following photo's but sometimes I do get bored of the browns and creams and would love to opt for a pink, orange, lime green or even a yellow!

(Excuse the orange sheets, couldn't find my white overthrow)





Features: ^__^
- A huge wardrobe
- A double size bed
- A dressing table with 4 draws for clothes ect.
- A black LG TV

4 comments:

  1. I appreciate your speculating as it arouses people’s concern today and lets this topic be discussable. We all know about it here..
    Playground Markings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best information on matching bedroom furniture is there on this blog.
    Bean Bags

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found your blog its very helpful info particularly and lost one is so great,,,,


    Hotel furniture

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I really impressed by your blog and the post is amazing. Thanks for great sharing.
    metal wall art uk

    ReplyDelete