Search This Blog

Monday 7 May 2012

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick Review

Hello Everyone!

So today I am reviewing the Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in Rosy Dream (109), these are supposed to be Maybellines answer to Revlon lip butters but I have this lipstick for over 6 months so I guess everyone's mistaken.





I found this lipstick to be very moisturising and glides on well, I was expecting a wearable baby pink but it just was not working! The colour is too Nicki Minaj, don't get me wrong, I love her but its too over the top! Besides the colour the actual lipstick texture is amazing! It is very smooth and nourishing just the way I like it. It lasted for about 5hours (no drinking or eating) which is pretty good for me. The packaging is very much like the Revlon lip butters, It has a very iridescent pearly pink finish which means it is from the shine collection, a classic cut and it looks high end which is always good! :) There is also a brown packaging which means it is from the pearl collection!




Product Summary
Round Up - A great lipstick for those of you who love pale pinks
Best For - The colour pay off isn't the best so in this instance it is suitable for very pale skin tones.
Pigmentation - (6/10) 'In the middle' pigmentation.
Availability - Selected Superdrug and Boot stores and via Maybelline website - £7.19

3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful colour! :)
    You have a lovely blog! If you have time check out my blog:
    Pretty Little Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. really, I dont really like colours like this although I have nw15 skin!
      it jus doesn't suit me which is quite awkward!
      but my opinion is totally different to yours and I respect that! x

      Delete