Search This Blog

Monday 28 May 2012

The Beauty & Brains Tag!

Favourite book:




Love ya babe! by Chris Higgins: a story about a girl who is facing a rough time at home and at school! really enjoyable and for girls/women ONLY!

Favourite quotation:



"Why so serious?" - This quote is from 'The dark night' featuring Christian Bale as Batman and Heath Ledger as the Joker (who unfortunately past away in 2008). Every time I hear this it just makes me laugh and remember Heath Ledger (an amazing actor).


English or Maths?

English all the way - I used to love Maths but ever since I started high school/Secondary I hate it but this is mostly because of my variously strict teachers. 


Science or Art?

Ok a lot of you might disagree with me but I kind of find science/biology because you get to learn about changes in your bodies and most of all I love the experiments (blowing up stuff).


Name five musical artist that have changed your life:

- Maroon 5
- Adele
- Marina and the diamonds
- Beyonce
- Conor Maynard



Favourite and least favourite subject at school:

Favourite: Resistant Materials - because you were able to build stuff which is so cool!
Least favourite: Graphics - I hated it because of my teacher and it is generally boring!


Favourite 'celebrity' with a brain:

I love Angelina jolie because she understands and respects the hardship other people are going through. She also adopted loads of children which shows that she is an affectionate person.


If you could study anywhere, where would it be?

I would love to study in Cambridge.


What is your nerdy little secret?

I read a book every night for 2 hours.


Favourite beauty guru[s] who you admire for more than their love for beauty/fashion:



My favourite beauty guru is:..... Pixi2woo [Tanya Burry] - she is amazing and so kind and just beautiful inside and out.


If your blog could not focus on beauty/fashion, what would it be?

I would focus on, helping others with subjects at school or I would talk about everything going on in the world.


Name some things that you're obsessed with that other people would find strange or geeky: 

I am obsessed with saying the word 'sick' and I absolutely love Pringles - I could eat them all day!


Name three people who inspire you:

- Adele
- Lily Collins
- Candice Swanepoel

Who is your cartoon soul mate?

Scooby Doo from Scooby Doo! 


1 comment: