Search This Blog

Friday 11 May 2012

Pür Minerals Inspire, Reflect & Celebrate palette Review - Better Than The Naked Palettes?

Hi everyone!


First of all sorry for the long post. So judging by the title of this post your all probably cursing me! I know that a lot of you swear by the urban decay naked 1 & 2 palettes but in my honest opinion I find a lot of the colours too shimmery and not suitable for everyday wear. Don't get me wrong for the colours your getting in the naked palettes the price is reasonable but I just find this a bit better.





What you get,


- 15 highly pigmented eye shadows
   6 matte shades and 9 shimmer/shine shadows
- A free booklet sowing you examples of easy looks to achieve at home.
- Easy to work with blend-able shadows.
- 15 wearable colours.
- Great dupes fro UD naked palettes and MAC shadows.
- price ranges from £20 to £27 available at QVC and the Pür Minerals website.






This palette contains three sections;


 Inspire - filled with cool greys, whites and blacks, Reflect - 5 gold/brown warm sparkly colours and Celebrate - 5 shadows consisting a fun bright green an off yellow colour and three matte and shimmer browns. It is meant to take you through from day to night. This palette is a universal skin tone palette so it is amazing on everyone! The actual shadows are minerals that means they wont harm your skin because they are made of natural substances, they do not contain harsh chemicals which will harm sensitive skin like mine.







3 looks from each section,


Inspire:








Reflect:





Celebrate:





And her is the little booklet you receive with your product,



Here are my favourite 5 colours:-

L-R= Olivenite (my top fav colour ever), Gold dust (woodwinked MAC dupe), Spiced Mica, Chocolate Topaz, Burgndy Malachite.


And finally her is my other palette on the left from last year I've only hit pan on a couple of colours and I use this every day;


Product Summary,
Round Up - An amazing palette for everyone


Best For - Everyday/bridal/travelling palette


Availability - Normally £20 to £30 - you can purchase this via Pur minerals website.


Pigmentation - (10/10) Freekin amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment