Search This Blog

Saturday 28 April 2012

Primark Eyelash Curler Review

Hello everyone, Hope your having a smashing day!

So today I am reviewing..... The primark eyelash curlers. I have tried so many eyelash curlers from shu uemura ,channel and lancome to drugstore ones ect... I believe that Primark is an only UK shop so I doubt you'll be able to grab these amazing £1 eyelash curlers from the US.


My thoughts,

So at first when I heard of Primark launching a beauty line all I could think of was its going to be so crap! But after watching masses of YouTubers talk about there experience with these eyelash curlers I just had to try it myself. First of all I like that it has a lot of space for your eyelashes to be curled and that they give you an extra rubber bit in case your last one breaks or becomes grimy. It has a really durable handle which you can clasp about 2 fingers very easily and most important of all it really does work, it curls your lashes without giving them that harsh line which shows where you've curled them and it really is just amazing.





Conclusion,

So as you can probably tell I absolutely love these eyelash curlers, they work amazingly an I just love them. The Shu uemura ones are still my favourite but I think for those of you on a cheaper budget the Primark ones are just as good. I totally recommend this and all I can say is don't judge something on its price!  



This is how my lashes look curled without mascara:


No comments:

Post a Comment