Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Revlon Lip Butter In Raspberry Pie Review!

Hi guys!
So I'm really sorry that I couldn't upload a blog post for like 2 weeks but I have been really busy with all of exams and preparing for the end of year parties ect... So today I decided to do a little review on the Revlon lip butter in Raspberry pie since I recently purchased my first lip butter ever at Superdrug in the UK.


So I heard A LOT of hype around the 'Revlon lip butters' especially from USA YouTubers and blogers since the product was released earlier in America, Everyone on record really loved the lip butters and were so impressed by them. I normally don't follow hyped products but I decided to try these out because the hype around them was HUGE! The product has been in stores in UK for about a month and it has been sold out everywhere! So last week I stumbled across some at the Superdrug in Peckham (This store is really big and full of the lip butters!) and I just had to buy one. I was deciding between Tutti frutti, Raspberry pie and Candy apple. I decided to go with Raspberry pie but initially I wanted to go with Candy apple but I have recently splurged on a red lipstick so I chose this gorgeous pink shade!

Do I like it?


Hell yes, this is an amazing product the texture is so smooth and the colour power is amazing I expected it to be really sheer but it seriously isn't. The lip butter has lasted me all day during class and other hectic things in my life. It is amazing I am definitely going to buy every shade I like (basically all of them). So yeah! these are soooo freekin amazing, I really cant express the love I feel for them (<--awkward), they are just sensational. They last all day and are so nourishing, after the colour finally fades it almost leaves a subtle pink stain. Just sensational! I am now a total follower of the Revlon lip butters and I am so going to follow all the Hyped beauty products ever!












Summary!

So basically I totally love this product and am so happy that I purchased it!
I am so going to buy this again!



What do you think, do you like the Revlon Lip Butters!?

No comments:

Post a Comment