Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 April 2012

The Best Drugstore/Highstreet Products : MUA Nail Varnishe's

Hi guys, so this is the first of a new series: The best of Drugtore/Highstreet Products and I decided to go with the best of the best, MUA Nail Polishes which are normally £1 - (I know! incredible and affordable prices).
MUA is a British company which is quite new in the beauty industry and is appearing in almost all drugstores (Superdrug's), Most of their products are sold on average £1-£7, not only are they priced so low but the quality of most of their products is just amazing! The pigmentation of the shadows is phenomenal and I am becoming addicted to their lip glosses.

So I chose two of my favourite Nail Polish colours from their collection:

Firstly,




I chose Shade 4 from their permanent collection


The consistency is amazing and it last about 3 days without chipping considering its only £1.
This colour appears as a florescent coral and is perfect for spring.

Secondly,


This polish is from their 'Love hearts' collection, this shade is called U & I named after one of the 'love hearts' sweets. It comes at an amazing £2 and it is just so good! I love the colour yellow, this is an amazing sunny colour without being neon and blinding!




I also own the 'Butter London Cheeky Chops' which is an amazing sunny colour but is almost £20 which is an extortionate price for most of you readers on a budget, when I found this MUA nail polish I was literally kicking myself for wasting my money on a nail polish I could have bought for a tenth of that price.











Anyway all I can say is I really love MUA nail polishes, they work amazingly and are just as good as higher brands!

I hope this review has helped you decide whether or not you like their nail polishes.

What do you think, Do you like the nail polishes or are you considering buying them? 



 ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment