Search This Blog

Saturday 12 May 2012

Avengers Assemble Review!

Oh my gosh, I have been waiting to write this for like forever! I have given most of you readers time to watch it and now here are my thoughts!



*WARNING!* Some spoilers ahead!



My thoughts,

This film is freekin amazing, I went and watched it the day it came out and it was like Harry Potter all over again, the Cineworld (cinema) was packed with Avengers fans (including ME!). The film really does climax and the tension grows throughout the film, The imagery is amazing but the story can tend to be a bit 'slow' at the beginning. Everything about this is amazing, but a warning to all barbie pink, romance lovers you will hate this, my friends walked out of the cinema. Isn't that is totally illegal, I mean its only the best film ever - they quoted "its so boring, all of that fighting and supernatural stuff". I know they are so stupid! Anywhere there I was sitting alone again... ok enough about me. I have to commend the actors (CHRIS HEMSWORTH ❤)  they took on the challenge and without them this film would not be as spectacular as it was. Before I carry on Robert Downey Jr is so funny he acted so casually while his world was literally dying/being attacked! Uhhh it was amazing!  



My favourite character,

By far it has to be The Hulk he is totally amazing, there is a part in the film when Loki (the bad guy) starts giving Hulk a little lecture and Hulk grabs Loki and starts throwing him around it was so hilarious. Hulk in his human and supernatural form are as funny as each other. The only part I didn't understand was at first he couldn't control his anger but near to the end he had suddenly learned how to... weird I know (I am little bit picky). All in all I love all the characters and I think Scarlet Johansson did an amazing job and she proved me wrong because I thought she only suited romance film.


Summary,

Honestly I watched it 3 times now and I just cant wait till its on Blu-Ray and DVD. You probably guessed that I am a HUGE fan, I have been watching the cartoon for ages and wishing for a film and I guess it came true. If most of you readers waited till the end (after the casting ect..) you will have seen a small clip hinted a sequel to this amazing film. I CANT WAIT! =) Thats all I can say,  I loved the film and I just had to express that with all of you.


2 comments:

  1. I love the movie too!!

    http://chicken-dreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was awesome ive seen it twice

    ReplyDelete