Search This Blog

Sunday 20 May 2012

Sundays Shopping...

Hi, So here is a little sneak peak of what I bought throughout the week!



I'm going for products that should hopefully perk me up
and allow me to be ready for SPRING/SUMMER!

Okay on with the products I intend on rotating into my routine this week:
___________________________________________________________________________





FACE!

L.A Colours Tea Time palette
This palette contains 5 shimmery warm tone browns which complement every skin tone. I purchased this for £1 at Beauty Base

L.A Colours Eye liners
Here I bought 7 L.A Colours eye liner pencils for £1 (bargain) from Beauty Base which will all be seeing their own blog post soon.


Clinique High Impact Mascara
I traded this yesterday for my old Jerome Alexander Mascara, I needed a new one of this mascara! Thank you 'The Sunday Girl' for informing us about this offer!



NAILS!

A Max Factor nail mosaic, which is absolutely CRAP! (excuse my French)

A Top Shop nail polish, Sorry but I don't know the name of it (£5).



FASHION!

A pair of Primark wide fit shoes, which are so comfortable and only £8. Also really good quality.




So that is my week's choices, have a great week everyone!


2 comments:

  1. I think that your true of sunday shopping cause of generally we are live free on that day So i Also like to doing shopping on sunday.

    boys designer shoes

    ReplyDelete